Windows Servers Checks

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Tue Apr 22 13:21:46 CEST 2003

Atul,

Thank you for that. We use check_snmp for some checks, but have found that
some oids are not accessible for items such as Terminal Server Sessions
etc. I have found ways of making them accessible but really wanted to cut
down on the amount you have to do to get a box 'working' with Nagios.

Matt

"Atul Shrivastava" <atulsh at hclinsys.com>
22/04/2003 11:58
Please respond to
"Atul Shrivastava" <atulsh at hclinsys.com>

"nagios-users" <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>,
<Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagios-users] Windows Servers Checks

You can use check_snmp for this thing. Normal SNMP service doesn't have
Memory usage. Other thinks it have. U can query usign their oid. You can
also plot these values for them.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services