Nagios won't delete Hosts, Services, Users and Notifications

Andreas Schrogl a.schrogl at 21torr.com
Tue Apr 22 12:56:26 CEST 2003

Hi,

i found out why it allways send me old notifications, the was still one
old nagios process running
when it do a nagios stop.

i killed this by hand and started nagios again, until this moment i
don't get any old notifications about
my old services and hosts. I don't know why it doesn't killed all
process running but it seems this
was the point of failure.

Regards
Andreas Schrogl

--
Andreas Schrogl                   21TORR AGENCY GmbH
Email:a.schrogl at 21torr.com        Administration

21TORR - die neue medien leidenschaft

www.21torr.com