qpage

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Mon Apr 21 20:28:45 CEST 2003

It sounds like you're not starting the qpage daemon in the background.

Try adding "/usr/bin/qpage -q 30" to your startups.

Test it by trying "telnet localhost 444", 444 being the SNPP
port. Hitting return should return a hello message.

Russell