Nagios on FreeBSD

Crow Lee Contr 379 ECS Lee.Crow at auab.aorcentaf.af.mil
Sat Apr 19 17:36:29 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I installed nagios about a week ago.  I just got the config files right to
where when I run the check on them I get zero errors.  Whoopie!

Anyway, I can get to my nagios web site and view all of the documentation.
However, when I try to click on any of the cgi links I get a 404 error.  I
set up the authentication for the cgi scripts and I am logged in as
nagiosadmin.  Here is my setup.

OS: FreeBSD
Nagios installed from port with all required software
2 drwxrwxr-x   2 nagios  nagios    512 Apr 15 10:59 cgi-bin
In my httpd.conf file I have:

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin
<Directory "/usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /nagios /usr/local/share/nagios/
<Directory "/usr/local/share/nagios">
    Options None
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,

Lee Crow
Sr. LAN/WAN Administrator