check_traffic and RRD

Michael S. Kazmier mkazmier at sofast.net
Fri Apr 18 23:31:55 CEST 2003

Update:

Actually, I forgot to mention, when I run the check_traffic script from
command line as root - it works, but when I run it as nagios, I get a
permission denied error.. File permissions appear to be correct except the
/usr and /usr/local are owned by root.root.  The /usr/local/nagios and all
others under are owned by nagios.nagios with write permission..