Notifications only get to certain email accounts

Mike.Hall at eiiecomm.com Mike.Hall at eiiecomm.com
Fri Apr 18 19:13:50 CEST 2003

Hi all,
I am having trouble figuring out why notifications get to my yahoo email
but, don't get to my Road Runner email. I get notifications on my ATT cell
phone but, can't get them at my corporate email through Lotus notes. Does
anyone have suggestions on how I might remedy this issue?

Nagios is sending notification perfectly but, it appears that certain
email servers do not all the three section domain name.

ie; nagios at hostname.domainname.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mike Hall