nagios && rrd

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Wed Apr 16 16:33:23 CEST 2003

I just want to say one thing...  I would like to have some sort of
statistic tool, but I would want it integrated closely with Nagios.  I
don't want to change UI's form Nagios to a graphing package.  I would
think that to be one of the things to think about when developing
something.

Also, among APAN, Cacti, and Orca are there still others that use
RRDTool?  If so could there not be a conglomeration of code for
different features and the such to make a tightly integrated package.

I guess I'm just thinking outloud.

Jeremy Russell
Network Administrator, CNI
580-272-2707