Refresh Status Information

Torres, Joe JTorres at abnamroprime.com
Tue Apr 15 22:37:21 CEST 2003

Does anyone know how do I refresh the status information column

Once I see the error on the Status Info Column how do I
get it to refresh?

Joe Torres
Prime Brokerage I.T.
ABN AMRO Incorporated
350 Park Ave.
New York,N.Y.10022
Phone-212 251-3924
Fax-212 251-3950
Email-jtorres at abnamroprime.com

This  message  (including  any  attachments)  is  confidential  and  may be
privileged.  If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return  e-mail  and  delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use  or  dissemination  of  this  message  in  whole or in part is strictly
prohibited.  Please  note  that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO
Bank  N.V.  (including  its  group  companies)  shall not be liable for the
improper  or  incomplete  transmission of the information contained in this
communication  nor  for  any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
ABN  AMRO  Bank  N.V.  (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the
integrity   of  this  communication  has  been  maintained  nor  that  this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.