timeperiod availability reporting

mark mark at woodstream.net
Mon Apr 14 18:15:51 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Has anyone figured out a good way to report availability during specific
hours of the day? For example, I need to know how available a server was
during business hours (7a-6p, M-F) for the past month.

I thought about using timeperiods but I'd still like to get notified at
2am when the server dies. I just don't want that to count as downtime in
the availability report.

I'm sure this can be done but thought I'd check with others before I tried
to invent it myself. So how about it, anyone have a good mechanism for
reporting this type of information?

Thanks!
Mark