Warning: Monitoring process may not be running

john.barro at shaw.ca john.barro at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 14 15:20:08 CEST 2003

...Thanks for the info.  I have not moved the location of the status.log file.

When I checed my cgi.cfg and ran the command you specified, I received the following:

Nagios ok: located 242 processes, status log updated 6 seconds ago

I logged in as root to do this...

If I log in as the nagios user, I receive the following:

Could not locate a running Nagios process!

...any ideas?