notification clarification

Williams, P. Lane Lane.Williams at jhuapl.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:22:47 CEST 2003

I am trying to set balckout periods for notifications for
services........Lets say I have a hostgroup of Exchange servers and half are
rebooted on tuesday and the other half on friday.  Do I have to create two
service entries for the different reboot times, for the monitored services?
Or is there a way I can make the services "notification_period" dependent on
the host "notification_period"?

Thanks for any help,

Lane