Unpredictable service check times fixed?

Robert S. Galloway securityguy at ikano.com
Sun Apr 13 08:13:05 CEST 2003

Hi Stan and Mike,

I also reported this a while back, but never received any replies. I am in a
similarly sized environment and have seen the same latency. It appears to be
totally random. I am running on RedHat 8. I'll see about configuring the
debugs as well and post any info that I get, but as I said it seems
completely random.

Thanks,

Robert S. Galloway
Chief Network Security Engineer
IKANO Communications
...the Internet branding company
Official Data Networking Services Provider for the
Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games of 2002
securityguy at ikano.com
801-415-8089