monitoring linux systems

Dinesh Raj dinesh.v at net4india.net
Sat Apr 12 15:04:37 CEST 2003

hi all,
   I am starter of nagios , i can able to monitor the windows machine ( cpu,meminfo,etc.) using the nsclient s/w, like wise how can i monitor linux and other operating systems , can any one help me i want to monitor the cpu utilization, meminfo is there any plugins, pls let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

V.Dinesh Raj
Engineer Networking
Net 4 India Ltd.,
No-17,Khader Nawaz khan road,
Nungambakkam,
Chennai-600024,
Tel: +91 044 28333511 Extn.310

information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.