AD Checks

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Fri Apr 11 21:42:05 CEST 2003

Ya, Im using that too.

One piece of advice though...  Don't ever use check_nt on an Cluster Virtual Server.  It kept freaking our Exchange Cluster out and bringing it completely down,  it wouldn't even fail over, took two weeks to figure out it was our Monitoring software (ironic :/).  It was my fault for just putting the hostgroup in (contained the two servers and the virtual server) instead of just the two servers... DOH!  So, I'm probably the only one dumb enough to do that. :-)

Jeremy Russell
Network Administrator, CNI
580-272-2707