IE and 3D Status Map under SSL

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Fri Apr 11 01:42:18 CEST 2003

Has anyone run into the problem where if your Nagios web interface is
using SSL, when clicking on the "3-D Status Map", IE will prompt you for
a "File Download".  It seems to work fine when NOT using https.
Netscape seems to work fine under http or https.  I'm using the
ParallelGraphics Cortona client, and the web server is Apache+mod_ssl.
I'm curious as to if there is setting in IE that's not execing the mime
type returned by the CGI under SSL...

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net

Exclusive: We're the only ones who have the documentation.