Multiple web interface

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Apr 10 23:25:08 CEST 2003

in order to get notifications you need a state-change.  The state
(OK,WARNING,CRITICAL) will be reflected on the web interface.

If a service in and OK state is OK and in a CRITICAL state is also
considered OK - then what are you trying to achieve by monitoring it?

Another config item you might want to consider configuring is a volatile
service - notification on all state changes.

However - warnging and crtical will still be displayed as such on the web
interface.

-sg