Problems with nsca

Matthieu COUVRAND matthieu.couvrand at proservia.fr
Thu Apr 10 09:16:12 CEST 2003

Hi,

I would like to use nsca for monitoring but I have got a problem.

In my distributed monitoring server, I do some active checks and there is no problem but it doesn't send informations to the central server. I don't understand why. When I run
send_nsca in command line, I have got these errors

Error: Server closed connection before init packet was received
Error: Could not read init packet from server

In the main server the nsca deamon look ok (I can conect it with telnet)

Is there sommeone who could explain me how to resolv this problem or send me there configuration files for nsca (main and distribute server)

Thanks

matthieu