Resolved: Problem with resource.cfg macro definito n

Gotner, James jgotner at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 8 23:06:52 CEST 2003

Scott,

   Seems like it was a permissions problem...   Thanks for the help.

Dean,

  I see that my original resouce file that i copied from the samples dir
wasn't world readable (640), and I didnt think of this because I hand typed
all my other config files... Thanks.

James Gotner

Security Certified Network Professional
A+ Hardware/Software, Linux+, Network+, i-Net+ Certified Professional
Certified Internet Webmaster Associate