problems compiling with debug options

Greg Haygood ghaygood-news1 at brightlane.com
Tue Apr 8 21:24:52 CEST 2003

I hit that problem last night as well, trying to get some debug output for
an issue I'm seeing on my working config (saved that for a subsequence
posting).  Any of the DEBUG options tripped up the CGI compile. So I did a
'make nagios' with the debug options, copied out the new nagios binary, then
reconfigured without them to compile the CGIs.  So now I have debug and
non-debug binaries to switch in and out as necessary.

-g