comments in downtime vs acknowledgements

Stephen Carpenter scarpe01 at usg.tufts.edu
Mon Apr 7 21:38:20 CEST 2003

SO I have a report here and am looking over our comments. Why is it
that when there is a downtime the comment gets logged and then goes
away when the downtime is over... but when a problem is ackknowledged
the comment gets logged and then remains after the acknowledgement is
gone?

Is there any way to affect this? We would love for the acknowledgement
comments to go away when the acknowldgement is over, just like the
down times do.

-Steve

--
"The Creation of the Universe was made possible by a grant from Texas
Instruments. "