Scheduled Downtime-Command

Michael Hüttig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Fri Apr 4 17:11:16 CEST 2003

Hi Sam,
could you give me an idea how to put this cron-cmd from remote system to the
local nagios-server cmd-file?

My purpose is, that i'm not the admin of several Unix-Boxes, but i'm able to
explain my collegues, that they have to do this to their crontab's. So if they changed crontab for maintance of system nagios would be able to schedule
the downtime for the services.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)
--
Michael