check_citrix issues

Fri Apr 4 09:06:07 CEST 2003

Dear Gentlemen,

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 08:44:03AM +0200, Tom DE BLENDE wrote:
> Have you guys by any chance compiled Nagios with embeded Perl? I know
> this has been discussed before, and I know there was a solution. But I
> cannot remember what it was (*slap on the head*).
>
> I'm putting mister Hopcroft in CC to ask for his attention, as I do
> believe he told me what the solution was at that time.

Unfortunately I don't know what the issue is here.

I run check_citrix quite happily (different mode unfortch) under
embedded Perl Nag.

The most popular problem with this plugin has  been the Perl
module path; utils.pm (from the standard plugin dist) should be in
whatever site specific arch independent (ie without i386) that perl -e
'print "@INC"\n"' shows (usually site_perl/5.x/) - either that or add a
use lib '/path/to/utils.pm' to the plugin.

However, that doesn't appear to be the case here since it works from the
CLI (unless the plugin is being run from the Nag libexec dir from the
CLI).

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft

from Meditation 17, J Donne.