Setting up Web Interface - please help

Raj Mudhar Raj.Mudhar at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 16:15:10 CEST 2003

Hi again,

This manual is not very easy to understand at all for new linux users.  Ok im at the stage where i setup the webinterface... now.. it asks me to enter scriptalias for cgi's  in the httpd.conf file

ok i went to this file emacced it and its was full of comments and other info... I need to now know WHERE to enter the script alias code and where to enter the Alias code.

Can it be anywhere in this file.. like just before the first comments ?? or does it have to be in a certain section.

Please help.

Raj Mudhar
IT Support Assistant
Cripps Computing Centre South