Unable to use external commands after reboot

Steve Rossen Steve.Rossen at Parago.Com
Tue Apr 1 23:58:59 CEST 2003

Did you try to start Nagios after the reboot seeing how the error you are
getting clearly says that Nagios is not running?

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Barnes [mailto:heather at geospiza.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:23 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Unable to use external commands after reboot

Since rebooting the machine running the nagios process(Linux 2.4), I
have been unable to use the web command interface.
I am given the following error messages on the web interface:

It appears as though Nagios is not running, so commands are temporarily
unavailable...

Previous to the reboot, this feature was functioning normally.
Configuration files do not seem altered since it was working.
I have not noticed any other problems since reboot. All the other nagios
services are running fine.

Any suggestions on how to get this feature up and running again?

Thanks,
Heather

any issue.