Access to cgi's????

Moser Wolfgang w.moser at conova.com
Mon Sep 30 14:12:52 CEST 2002

Hello!!!

I have Nagios 1.05b running and want to grant granular access to the cgi's.
For example UserX should only see hosts and services he is allowed to see.

As far as I know!!!

In the cgi.cfg I can grant access to ALL or NONE host or Service!!
As "authenticated contact" he can just see the hosts/services he is
contact for,
but this means I have to create contacts and associate them to
contactgroups.
Although I don't want them to get notifications.

Question??

Are there other possibilities to reach the goal??
Please give me a hint!!

Thanks in advance

Wolfgang