feature request

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Sat Sep 28 18:54:25 CEST 2002

Nagios already does this.

I suspect you've put names in the cgi.cfg file that you don't need
to... All you need to do is set up your .htaccess files properly, and
make sure the .htaccess username fits the nagios username.

This will allow them only to see the things that they are in a group
for.

The cgi.cfg allows you to give more access to certain users for certain
things, but you do not need to put every user in there by any means...

The documentation explains how to set all of this up... I'd suggest
reading about what exactly the cgi.cfg options are for.  Hopefully
that'll help shed some light on things for you.

I hope that helps,

- Terry