Allow 24x7 email, but restrict winpopup to Bus iness Hours

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Sep 27 17:12:29 CEST 2002

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but I would take the approach of
putting the email address in one contactgroup and the winpopup definition in
another contactgroup.  You'd need to create new definitions in your
contacts.cfg file, so if you have an admin Sam, you'd need to create one
definition for the e-mail and another for the winpopup.

jc