Allow 24x7 email, but restrict winpopup to Bus iness Hours

Freddy Frouin freddy.frouin at fluxus.net
Fri Sep 27 14:54:41 CEST 2002

not at all. You could do the job yourself in the notify script which
could take as argument the current time of notification. So you
notify 24x7 but you process the time in your notification script
to determine what to do.

I do not think that it would be a nice feature... just will render the
configuration more complex... nice software are software easy to use.
yet that's only my poor opinion, so.

Freddy.