Host Assumed to Be Up

Tom Hutchison thutchis at helper.umesd.k12.or.us
Thu Sep 26 22:11:04 CEST 2002

Is there a SNMP service check.  A plugin that would query SNMP and
return a value such as Temp, or processor load etc.
That would be more usefull than just checking for a Telnet connection.
 Just yesterday we had a Cisco 3810 router hose up, but was still
pingable.  Just not routing taking place.

Tom

--
 "The only secure Microsoft software is what's still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."
Umatilla-Morrow ESD          email: thutchis at helper.umesd.k12.or.us