Additional information in notifications

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Thu Sep 26 12:59:30 CEST 2002

hi

When the notifications are sent out by Nagios, it sends them by send
notify-by-email or for host its host-notify-by-email which we set in
contacts.cfg.
I want to send ps snapshot in the mail sent out when cpu load increases ie
on Load check service, but nagios doesn't let me configure different
notify commands for each service . As a result, ps snapshot will go with
each mail for service alerts whereas it should go for cpu load checks
only.

I have seen in misccommands.cfg that $output$ is used for sending
additional information.How can we change the $output$ value to suit our
needs.

Any Pointers????

--
Atul Gosain