RES: Problem with Nagios & MySQL

Jarbas Peixoto Junior - DATAPREVGO jarbas.peixoto at go.previdenciasocial.gov.br
Tue Sep 24 14:08:35 CEST 2002

I especially thank Mark Gillett and Marc Powell for the orientations.

My problem was: the file " resource.cfg " was with the configurations for
access to MySQL in white, that is, it was not configured.

Reading the documentation again verified that had made a mistake with the
file " cgi.cfg ".

Correcting the problem Nagios worked perfectly.

I also thank the author (Ethan Galstad) for having developed this precious
tool and mainly for having developed her/it under the terms GNU/GPL.

             _  ______________________________  _
            / )|     Jarbas Peixoto Júnior    |( \
           / / |    Analista Téc. Informação  | \ \
         _( (_ |  _    (0xx62) 501-2245    _  | _) )_
         \    \\ /    Linuxuser: 198445     \ //    /
          /   /  Dataprev - Goiânia - BRASIL   \   \
                                 (o o)