RES: Router Monitoring Tool

Felipe Martins felipe.martins at primesys.com.br
Mon Sep 23 14:33:07 CEST 2002

Hello Dear ,

Tks for mail me back .

I think that you got what I want . I´m looking for a SNMP tool for network equipaments ( routers , switchs , etc ..) that can have the same functions as nagios ( reports , alerts , load monitor , each port of the switch with load of the port , etc ) anyway I want to monitor all resources that I can get from the equipament !! For example , Do you know any tool that can monitor the quantity of packet and the volume of the packets in a router ? Using the MRTG I got only the minimum or average or maximum information of the traffic and that is my problem , I need a tool that can give  me a detailed information !!

Do you know any tool that can help-me ?

Tks a lot !!