Checking for cron

jmarquart at planalytics.com jmarquart at planalytics.com
Fri Sep 20 18:40:24 CEST 2002

or - if already running ssh - you can do:

checkcommand:
     define command{
          command_name   check_remote_procs
          command_line        $USER1$/check_by_ssh -H $HOSTADDRESS$
/path/to/host/checks/check_procs -c $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -u $ARG3$ -C $ARG4$
     }

and then a service:

     define service{
          use            your-favorite-template
          host_name      host.to.check
          service_description CROND proc
          check_command  check_remote_procs!1:50!1:20!root!crond
     }

and then you can check your process using the plugins - and securely.

-j

Fredrik W

?nglund <Fredrik.Wanglund at datavis.se> on 09/20/2002 01:58:00 AM