cgi.cfg & logo problem

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Sep 18 21:59:35 CEST 2002

>From the Nagios documentation on Object Configuration Data:

[quote]
Default (old) method - This is the old style of configuring objects and is
provided for backward compatabilty. I do not recommend using this method for
storing object definitions.

Template-based method - This is the new style of configuring object
definitions that is flexible and easy to understand. You can use templates
to define entries for multiple hosts, services, etc quickly and easily.
[end quote]

It's been discussed before that you should use the template-based method.
You may find that once you've rewritten your config files (the extended host
info in particular) to use the template-based methodology, that your
problems will be resolved.

jc