Cisco CPU Load Check

Greg Haygood ghaygood at brightlane.com
Wed Sep 18 14:48:53 CEST 2002

I don't have Nagios watching the CPUs, but I do have Cacti polling them.
For and IOS-based device, you can use:

5sec:  .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.56.0
1min:  .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.57.0
5min:  .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58.0

which I got from:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/477/SNMP/collect_cpu_util_snmp.html

The Cisco site lists everything that you can fetch via SNMP, which is just
about any piece of information the device collects.  Here are some links to
peruse:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/477/Gen_NMS/38.html#fourth
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/c2610/c2610-supportlist.html

Enjoy!

-g

--
Greg Haygood