cgi.cfg & logo problem

Bruhin Gregor gbruhin at vianetworks.ch
Wed Sep 18 09:09:43 CEST 2002

Hi everybody,

I am really happy with nagios, this is really a cool piece of software !

I have a problem with the pictures, I alwas get the unknown logo for all my
hosts …
I have gd2 and all the libraries I need, my
/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos folder contains my logos for example
the sample redhat logos
In the cgi.cfg I have:
hostextinfo[webci]=/;redhat.gif;redhat.jpg;redhat.gd2;Red Hat 7.3;;;
Why doesn’t it work ???

I tried to change webci my defined hostname in hosts.cfg and put
blahblahblah a host which does not exist (in cgi.cfg file) and I got no
warning nor error when running nagios –v
I tried to debug it myself, and read a few lines in the sources but could
not find the problem …

Please help me ☺

Thanks Greg