NS Client Page file

Andy andy at droidmcse.com
Wed Sep 18 01:18:50 CEST 2002

Hey Everybody,

I've been using Nagios and the check_nt plugin's for a few months now
and the group just pushed SP3 out to the win2k boxes.  Now, the check
that pulls the counter data from the page file returns '0'.  I've
checked the command by hand and I receive the same results.

Has anybody else encountered this or am I a fluke <g>

Thanks!
Andy