Cygwin and nrpe

Novick, Jeff novickj at toysrus.com
Tue Sep 17 13:20:33 CEST 2002

Hi, Dan,

To run nrpe as a service, get the Resource Kit for your Windows (NT/2K/XP)
machine and check out:

HOWTO: Create a User-Defined Service
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q137890

I've used this for other home-grown services without any issues, but have
never tried nrpe.
Let me know how it works.
Jeff