NSCA client-server logic

Rue Turner rturner at gnr.com
Tue Sep 17 08:57:07 CEST 2002

Pretty sure I've followed everything in the distributed docs but my service remains 'stale'

one thought:
nsca.cfg has a line to set the server port (default 5667) but the example client (send_nsca.cfg) doesn't - so how does it know where to connect?

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information and is made available to you because of your interest in our company.    This information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to other parties.
What's your .name?
Get one at www.name