3D View

Christopher Louie Cagasan fireant at zpdee.net
Mon Sep 16 19:43:51 CEST 2002

Hi Erik/Thomas,

I tried Thomas's suggestion to check those nodes w/c have "dots" in their names and that's the culprit.
It worked!  I have another node with a dash in the name but that appeared in the map too.  I wonder why
it won't accept dots.  Would this be a limitation on the viewers or a definition issue in Nagios?

Thanks all!

Christopher Louie Cagasan
Network Operations Center
Skycablenet, Inc.