Nagios-users digest, Vol 1 #864 - 11 msgs

Christopher Louie Cagasan fireant at zpdee.net
Sun Sep 15 09:35:37 CEST 2002

Hi,

Even though I installed a vrml viewer (tried two, as a matter of fact), I
still don't see anything
on these.  I'm thinking the problem is in the host definitions in
hostextinfo.cfg but I'm not sure
what.  I already have vrml_image and 3d_coords filled out for all my hosts.

Anyone out there know what would be missing? I'm really stumped and I really
need help on
this... =(

Louie