Nagios and SSL

Jamin jragle at unm.edu
Fri Sep 13 20:59:42 CEST 2002

I'm using ssl with webmin and wrapped nagios inside it.  It took a little
hacking but it works nicely. Now if the netsaint module for webmin got
updated, I could edit the config files via webmin too and I could drop
that hacks I put in.

Webmin is useful for the ssl and authentication when using nagios. It is
almost as easy as installing nagios into the webmin dir.

-Jamin