performance data from plugins - does it exist?

Thomas tguthmann at cvf.fr
Thu Sep 12 18:41:41 CEST 2002

hi,

Ok, I'm going in, just let me a week to finish some important job, than
I will work with you to put an rrdtool into nagios
It would be cool to do a howto for the others who will want to put
performance graph into their nagios... sure when it will be finished ;)
So to sumup,
- put good infos in the file (means perhaps modify source code from plugins)
- extract them to put into rrdtool
- find a way to integrate them for each host (urlize or in extinfo ...)
- test & test
- do a howto

Excuse me, but I'm a bit "speed" today, I got some important work, I
hope you understand my bad english

Bye
Tom