check_radius

Denis Pavani d.pavani at cineca.it
Thu Sep 12 13:43:54 CEST 2002

The new check_radius plugin is much more user friendly and it works
perfectly.
Usage: check_radius username passwd servername nas_port_id secretkey
[ppphint] [nasname]

No config file.
Bye

Onyi C. Ejiasa wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Anyone have any idea what the config file for the check_radius plugin
> requires? What is the format? I don't believe the new check_radius
> plugin uses the same command format as the old Netsaint plugin?
>

> God Bless.
>

>       _       xxxxx      _
>      /_;-.__ / _\  _.-;_\
>         `-._`'`_/'`.-'
>             `\   /`
>              |  /
>             /-.(
>             \_._\
>              \ \`;
>               > |/
>              / //
>              |//
>              \(\
>               ``
>

> Onyi C. Ejiasa
> Chairmain, ACFyouth
> http://www.acfyouth.org
> onyi.ejiasa at acfyouth.org <mailto:onyi.ejiasa at acfyouth.org>
> 303.596.5858 C
> 877.339.6566 x 8269 W

Denis Pavani

CINECA
-
Comunicazioni e Sistemi Distribuiti

phone:+39 0516171411 / fax:+39 0516132198
http://www.cineca.it