web caching problem

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Thu Sep 12 09:29:13 CEST 2002

Hi

I have been getting a very serious problem using Nagios.The service
details.cgi very often starts showing the old status of the services and
thus many times show wrong states on the browser. Allthough the service
execution and notifications are working well but the cgi's often show
wrong status which go away after some refreshes on the browser.
According to me , its doing some caching on server  side, because i saw it
on two different browsers on my system at same time and they both were
showing wrong status at the same time.
This is a very serious problem. If somebody have a solution or know the
ause of this problem, please help.

--
Atul Gosain
Mindsw Software and Services Pvt. Ltd.