Default host check

Kenneth.ray kenneth.ray at travelersla.com
Wed Sep 11 17:03:50 CEST 2002

no what you are doing is probably the best way of handling it. just an FYI we use a host check command that uses
check_tcp for port 23 as our host check command and have a "host alive" service for each host in each host group
that just does a simple ping to the machine.
But we are monitoring a pure POSIX environment

Message: 4