How Do I Add Hosts and Monitor Them

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Sep 10 20:34:09 CEST 2002

I have Nagios up and running and I went to add an NT server to the hosts.cfg
file. After entering the information I restarted the server and went back to the
main page and expected to see some reference to the server, but there was none.
My question is how do I correctly add hosts to be monitored by nagios and have
them configured so they will appear on the various screens?