Web interface does not work after upgrade to Version 1.0b5

Tyson Harker THarker at jackhenry.com
Mon Sep 9 21:09:56 CEST 2002

After I attempted the upgrade to 1.0b5, I no longer get the web interface to
work.  After I authenticated to the web sever, I get the standard Nagios
home page to come up, but when I attempt to click on one of the monitoring
links, I get a 404 error "The Page Cannot be Found"  I have restarted both
Nagios and the Web Server.  Does anyone know of a way to fix this?