Can nrpe or nsca run on Windows platform ???

ppng ppng at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 23:33:55 CEST 2002

Hi, does anyone have experience getting the "nrpe" addon working on the
Windows platform ?

I got the "Nagios" and "nrpe" up and running already on 2 Linux boxes
(they are separated by router, firewall, internet, etc... of course), I
like to test out whether I can do some tweaks to get "nrpe" working on
WindowsXP/2000/NT platforms.

If you know how to do it, could you please let me know.

If you know this cannot be done, please let me know as well.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards,

Patrick

=====