AW: Error reading cgi.cfg or nagios.cfg

Andreas Liebmann liebmann at bbs1.btf.st.schule.de
Fri Sep 6 13:04:48 CEST 2002

Hello !

The described problem has a solution.

Meantime I tried also Netscape 6.2.3 and it works, but didnt with IEx.6 !

So I found, that in "Internet Explorer v6 -> Extras -> Internetoptionen" (I
only know it German !) the option

	Use HTTP 1.1 over Proxies (in German: "HTTP 1.1 über Proxyverbindungen
verwenden")

must be _enabled_ !!!!!

I think, this should be written to the FAQ.

Andreas